Is persistent pain felt at specific points on the body.
Cause of Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia has a lot in common with chronic fatigue syndrome and is often associated with the same causative factors. In our clinics the investigations and treatment of fibromyalgia are the same as in chronic fatigue.
Treatment for Fibromyalgia
- We listen to you and try to understand the origins of your condition, often thinking outside the box.
- From a detailed history we advise you on the most reliable and relevant tests to assess food intolerance, intestinal fermentation, inhalant allergies, defects of cell detoxification, chemical sensitivity, deficiencies of important nutrients and other issues (see Tests).
- You are advised if any are available in the NHS.
- We guide you and help you to structure an achievable action plan which aims to deal with all the key issues identified in the tests.
- We recommend and, if needed, prescribe medications to treat any infections documented in the tests.
- We suggest some top quality nutritional supplements to correct any deficiencies and maximise the function of cell chemistry.
For more information, please see section on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in this website.