Causes of Allergies & Ill Health
We believe that diet, nutrition and the environment is frequently responsible for much of our ill-health.
For instance :
- Pollens are mainly the cause of hay fever allergy
- Food intolerance can be responsible for bloating, wind and the discomfort of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Parasites such as Blastocystis Hominis and Dietamoeba Fragilis can be the cause of severe and/or long term abdominal and bowel symptoms.
- Asthma and eczema are frequently due to food intolerance, inhalant or chemical allergies.
- Along with many other symptoms – see under Conditions
By having professional help you get to understand :
- Why even “healthy” foods can cause many frequently experienced, distressing symptoms
- Which inhalants such as pollens, house dust mites and so on may be the cause symptoms of rhinitis, asthma and hay fever
- That chemicals whether flavourings in foods, paint, perfume, cleaning materials or fire retardants and so on can be behind many unpleasant symptoms and illnesses
- Due to our refined diets many of us are deficient in important nutrients
Once we have identified the causes of ill-health, then a plan of action is recommended to eliminate and treat those causes.
Please contact us for more information or to make an appointment.